Tuesday, February 20, 2018

An American Tragedy

While my blog is centered on the URA, I came across this post a few years ago from a fellow blogger. This person was involved in Britt Worldwide, the group which the URA splintered from. He documents his entire journey in BWW through a journal.The further you read, the more depressed you get. However, THIS is about as accurate of a journey through these CULTS as you can find.

I ENCOURAGE EVERY PROSPECTIVE IBO WHO IS DOING SOME RESEARCH TO SEE THIS BEFORE JOINING!!!

Link: http://bwwsot.blogspot.com/2005/09/effects-of-britt-world-wide.html





3 comments:

  1. Just some background. I know the blog author. His name is Tom. He used to post on a forum with me called "Quixtar Blog". After he retired from Amway blogging, he started a new blog. His posts were very informative and he was a valuable contributor. His blog has always been linked to my blog since its creation.

    https://www.ourwalkinchrist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bf is trying to do this any advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Show him this blog. Start at the beginning with "Come to My Seminar" it's the first entry in 2016 and work your way up. Then check out "Amway the Dream or the Scheme" That's Joe Cool's blog (commenter above you).

      I'm getting ready to do another entry about some update on one of our upline big shots.

      Delete